Physics Content Writer
We are looking to hire a Physics Content Writer to join us in our mission to educate the world. A significant component of the job will consist of writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content for a K-12 audience. A passion for physics and education is essential to succeed in this role.
- Creating pedagogically rich question progressions to help lead students to a full understanding of each physics topic
- Writing model answers aimed at helping struggling students understand the skills and techniques required
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written physics content
- Working on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaising regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in physics
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching physics, academic writing, educational research, or educational technology
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to collaborate with others
- Well-organized, with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a willingness to learn
The advertised role is a full time, in-house position at our UK office based in Windsor, Berkshire. The gross annual salary is £30,000-£36,000 with 28 days annual leave exclusive of bank holidays.