English Language Content Writer
We are looking to hire an English Language Content Writer to join us in our mission to educate the world. In this role, you will be an integral member of a team creating the English Language content which appears on our digital education platforms. A significant component of the job will be writing audience-appropriate content. Alongside this, you will be using your expertise to identify areas where content needs to be improved or added.
- Write developmentally appropriate, well-structured, and pedagogically rich content aimed at students learning English as an additional language
- Analyse textbooks and curricula to derive course structure and plan content
- Identify topics where content needs to be added or improved
- Suggest design changes and new features to better serve a language learning audience
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience teaching English as an additional language and creating educational content in this area
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level
- An undergraduate degree or higher in English or Modern Languages
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
- Ability to work well in a team
This is a full time (35 hours a week) position based in our Windsor office. Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000 and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.