Digital Campaign Manager
We are looking to hire a Digital Campaign Manager to join us in our mission to educate the world. In this role, you will be an integral member of the company who will work closely with the Heads of Marketing and Strategy. The role holder shall innovate, work with stakeholders across the business at all levels, systematically evaluate and report on results, and evolve campaigns to achieve a demonstrable impact on our sales.
- Plan, implement, evaluate and optimise digital marketing campaigns for the full range of our products.
- Create efficient and effective use of Google and Apple Ads to rapidly build our customer base for B2C products.
- Develop methods for leveraging the organic traffic from our highly successful website to boost sales.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- A degree level of education, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Extensive experience of successfully managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Significant experience of producing outstanding quality marketing materials.
- Highly organised, adept multitasker with an acute eye for detail.
- Confident and collaborative team player with an analytical mindset.
This is a full-time (35 hours a week) position based in our Windsor office. The gross annual salary of £42,000-£48,000 and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.