IT Support Engineer
We are looking to hire an IT Support Engineer to join us in our mission to educate the world. The successful candidate shall be responsible for maintaining the computer networks, providing technical support, installing and configuring hardware and software, and solving technical problems.
- Set up and deploy OS and required software on users’ PCs &
- accounts for new users to assure a smooth operation.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems,
- networks, printers, and scanners to support internal
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks in a
- timely manner to solves internal issues and requests
- Perform required maintenance for PCs, printers, and network
- cabinets to resolve technical problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- 1–3 years of experience in a relevant position
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer software, information technology, or any relevant disciplines
- Familiarity with Network+ and/or CCNA is a plus
- Strong knowledge of hard disk management and tools, remote control software, ethernet cabling and cabling equipment,
- TCP/IP, NAT, DHCP, DNS, and SMB
- Intermediate level in English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer handling skills is a plus
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Time and stress management
- Alertness and precession when dealing with hardware, software, or data
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and educational leaves
- Transportation service
- Special benefits for new mums and dads (Leaves & Nursery subscription)
- Lunch break, food services, and fun & games area