Software Quality Control Engineer
We are looking to hire a Software Quality Control Engineer to join us in our mission to educate the world. The successful candidate shall be responsible for conducting testing activities including analysis, design, implementation, and reporting for in-house software.
- Design, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Report issues through bug-tracking systems.
- Investigate reported issues and follow up until they are resolved.
- Provide automation scripts for assigned tickets/tasks.
- Contribute to quality and functionality improvement of software.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- 1+ years of experience in software testing
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience in GitLab, CI and CD tools, and Agile Scrum
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas of testing regardless of tools: automation, security, performance
- Selenium, Java, and Cucumber knowledge is a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language
- Outstanding research skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details