Digital Product Owner
We are looking to hire a Digital Product Owner to join us in our mission to educate the world. The successful candidate shall be responsible for stakeholders´ requirements concerning our digital products while contributing to shaping and driving strategy to achieve our business objectives.
- Drive performance and optimisation of our digital portfolio in line with KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to build a quality product.
- Gather user needs and requirements from different stakeholders, convert them into technical requirements, and provide work plans identifying and sequencing the activities needed for completion.
- Provide documentation such as Product Requirement Documents (PRDs), User Stories, Release Notes, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), etc., as required.
- Monitor progress and adjust as necessary to ensure timely and successful completion.
- Review and propose alternative and innovative delivery opportunities and projects as required.
- Contribute to project management and business analysis support, ensuring that our digital products are developed and supported in line with Nagwa’s strategy.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science
- Five or more years of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record with technical writing and developing PRDs and similar
- Experience with business and data analysis
- Experience with project management and leading digital projects
- Deep understanding of our business and customer needs
- Passion for building digital products
- Experience with UI/UX, Google Analytics and software development are a plus
- Customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
This is a full time (35 hours a week) position based in our Windsor office. Gross annual salary of £36,000-£43,000 and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.