ICT Content Writer
We are looking to hire an Information and Communication Technology Content Writer to join us in our mission to educate the world. A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content for a K-12 audience. The role will also encompass writing material for computing courses. A passion for ICT, computing, and education are essential to succeed in this role.
- Plan courses and lessons, and create pedagogically rich question progressions to help lead students to a full understanding of each topic
- Write model answers aimed at helping students of all abilities to understand the skills and techniques required
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written ICT and computing content
- Work on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaise regularly with other content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone
- Work on aspects of video development
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- A computing degree or similar (Master's degree or PhD are preferred)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching ICT and computing, academic writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
This is a full time (35 hours a week) position based in our Windsor office. Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000 and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.