Senior Sales Executive (Cairo)
We are looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive to join us in our mission of educating the world. The successful candidate will contribute to driving and improving our sales activities while promoting our brand, attracting potential users, and meeting our objectives and targets.
- Planning and executing visits to schools, educational institutes, and universities.
- Building and analysing potential and current user databases to identify new opportunities and growth strategies across different regions.
- Delivering all customer requests to the designated team in a timely manner.
- Maintaining good long-term relations with customers to ensure maximum user satisfaction.
- Delivering and handling customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Executing the full sales cycle to ensure the efficiency of our sales operations.
- Leading the cross-selling and upselling to increase profit margins.
- Providing regular updates to management by submitting activity and result reports.
- Managing and monitoring the progress in sales target achievement.
- Achieving the required monthly and annual targets.
- Maintaining complete documentation and financial records for all product- and service-related activities.
- Attending events, exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales, preferably in e-learning, digital education, education, and IT sectors
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of sales
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of basic business principles
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Car owner
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Emotional stability and adaptability
- Collaboration and influence
- Ability to work within a team