French Language Content Writer
We are looking to hire a French Language Content Writer to join us in our mission to educate the world. In this role, you will be an integral member of a team creating the French language content which appears on our digital education platforms. A significant component of the job will be writing audience-appropriate content. Alongside this, you will be using your expertise to identify areas where content needs to be improved or added.
- Write developmentally appropriate, well-structured, and pedagogically rich content aimed at students learning French as an additional language
- Analyse textbooks and curricula to derive course structure and plan content
- Identify topics where content needs to be added or improved
- Suggest design changes and new features to better serve a language learning audience
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- An undergraduate degree or higher in French or Modern Languages
- Experience teaching French as an additional language or creating educational content in this area
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
This is a full time (35 hours a week) position based in our Windsor office. Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000 and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.