Chemistry Content Writer
We are looking to hire a Chemistry Content Writer to join us in our mission to educate the world. A significant component of the job will be writing and sourcing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age-appropriate content for a K-12 audience. A passion for chemistry and education is essential to success in this role.
- Create pedagogically rich question progressions to help lead students to a full understanding of each topic
- Write model answers aimed at helping struggling students understand the skills and techniques required
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written chemistry content
- Work on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaise regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: teaching Chemistry, academic writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-organized with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
The advertised role is full time at our UK office based in Windsor, Berkshire. The gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000 and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.